Monday 29 June 2009

Speaking a different language...


This morning I was asking the children what they would like for breakfast which I do every morning. My youngest son says he wants "adorabul" is what it sounds like but I could not understand what he wanted. Did not sound like Cheerios or Toast or Oatmeal so what was he saying? So I asked my daughter who has this amazing gift of understanding 2 year old language (which most parents of a 2 year old would understand). She asked him what he wanted, he said "adorabul" again and she says "Daddy he wants his breakfast in a Dora Bowl," which we have! Our oldest son says that his little brother takes after his sister :) Hope you get a laugh from this as I did! Have a good day!

No comments:

A Reminder for Christians - Pray for Your Government Leaders Today

   "I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people –  for kings and all th...